Scioto Trails

DSP Realistic Job Preview

Please view the videos below and click the Apply Today button. We would love to meet you!

Apply Today!

Thinking of Becoming a DSP – A Direct Support Proffesional?

Direct Support Professionals are responsible to provide “hands on” help and support to individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities. This support includes but is not limited to assisting in maintaining a clean and safe living environment, bathing, personal hygiene, meal preparation, completion of various household tasks, supervising, teaching, and assisting the individual in every aspect of their life. The goal is to foster increased independence, personal choice, and empowerment! The DSP in a life assistant! If the individual can accomplish 60% of a task, the DSP helps with the other 40%. If the individual can accomplish 95% of the task the DSP helps fill the other 5% gap to accomplish the goal!! Increased independence is the goal!!!

Download Brochure

Watch this Realistic Job Preview if you are new to our field.

If you like what you see, please click the button below to Apply. We would love to meet you!

Apply Today!